Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5am, finally waking/getting up at just after 6am.

As I walked out of the parking garage I was surprised to see the ground was wet. When did it rain and I missed it?

It’s obvious now with the Didi app you bid for a ride. My ride to Unicentro mall cost me 11,300 pesos.

Troyclough resigned our game increasing my rating to 1602.

I arrived at Parmessano a couple minutes late but Jose arrived about 10 minutes later.

We each had their French toast with a latte while discussing this year’s chess tournaments. My share of the check was 33,000 pesos.

About 9am we moved to the food court.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and he blundered his queen on the 21st move and resigned.

I had the White pieces in the second game and I resigned on the 53rd move.

It was 2pm by the time we finished reviewing the last game so I went 5 hours without a trip to the restroom. 😊

I had J&C’s Cesar salad with chicken for 32,900 pesos.



My first thought was the plate was huge but it had no depth to it.

I stopped at Banco Caja Social and with my Capital One Master Card I received the message, “Transaction declined. Unable to process” and with my USAA Visa card I received the message, “Transaction declined. Invalid transaction or account.”

My ride back to the apt cost 15,000 pesos.

Teresa informed me that they guy hasn’t come yet to fix the hot water heater.



She called him and he told her he first has to talk to the owner to see if he will pay for the repairs but he doesn’t answer his phone.

I watched a couple more episodes of Designated Survivor.

 

CREEPY THINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment