Sunday, January 28, 2024

Saturday, January 27, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 6am and got up at 6:30.

I lost all my notes from Friday when I got a data error while trying to save it.

I was planning on going to Viva Envigado today, not for any particular reason. Teresa informed me she wanted to go to Mayorista and buy fresh fish and fresh vegetables. I asked when she wanted to leave and she said about 10am.

After breakfast I laid back down in bed and slept from about 7:45 to 8:45.

At 9:15 Teresa talked to someone on the phone then announced we’ll go to Mayorista another day and this afternoon she’s going to visit Nydia in Sabaneta as she’s returning to the US 6am tomorrow.

Now it’s 9:30 and I’m recreating my blog post for yesterday.

My chess databases take up a lot of space on my C: and D: drives. My ChessBase account includes 20MB of cloud space so I’m trying to figure out how to upload my existing databases to their cloud. Hopefully, that would allow me to offload them from my C: and D: drives and save me space. I see that the ChessBase cloud is using my OneDrive space so I’m going to have to get my photos off that before I continue. That means further progress on this is on hold until my brother arrives with my new external hard drive.

For lunch I finished the ribs and fries.

At 3:40 we had a few raindrops, then nothing, then 5 minutes later we had a downpour, but it only lasted for 15 minutes or so. First rain in months?

There is scaffolding set up outside Ara as workers are doing something near the roofline.

Teresa called Gloria to see if the patacones place is open; not only is it not open but for some reason believes it’s closed permanently.

I have a game in progress with Mr_Blamo (aka Michael) who’s back in Prague.

I finished season 1 of Designated Survivor.

 

CREEPY THINGS



 

1 comment:

  1. Terry, I thought it was bad when a dove flies into my big picture window----nothing compared to an aircraft engine embedded in an exterior wall!!!!
    Jack williams

    ReplyDelete