Saturday, January 20, 2024

Friday, January 19, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 5am, felt a tremblor that shook the bed at 6:26, finally getting up at 6:30.



I completed my workout from 8:15 to 9:15. Today is the end of a line in my notebook so it’s time to decide which machines to increase the weight on next week.

I had a latte in Los Porteños and briefly talked to a couple from Missouri.

I stopped at the little copy center and printed pre-procedure instructions for Teresa’s colonoscopy on Monday.

Restaurant Mu was closed over the holidays; today I checked and not only is it open but it has expanded days/hours. Now they are only closed on Mondays. They are open Friday & Saturday from noon to midnight, Sunday from noon to 3pm and 6pm to 10pm, Tuesday – Thursday from 4pm to 10pm. I think we’re going there tonight for dinner.

I renewed my MagicJack subscription online, an additional 3 years for $109+9.81+7.63 = $126.44.

Really_not_good gave me all I could handle until he blundered on his 44th move eventually resigning on his 59th move increasing my rating 3 points to 1596.

I’m going to keep my ChessBase databases as they are for now. After my brother brings me some new hardware, I’m going to work seriously on reclaiming some space.

Teresa and I decided we would go out to Mu for dinner. Then we changed to having ribs delivered. I texted them about 6:30 but hadn’t heard from them in 15 minutes. Teresa then wanted to go for patacones so she called Gloria but the patacones lady (across the street) wasn’t open. Mu finally got back to us and apologized but they were remodeling and hoped to be open tomorrow. I ended up having a bowl of cereal. 😊

I watched a couple more episodes of Quarterback on Netflix.

Teresa was reading her colonoscopy preprocedural instructions and was lamenting how little food she can eat starting the day before. Then she read something about her nails and said she will have to cancel her Monday appointment because she has acrylic nails and the lady that can remove them won’t be working tomorrow.

 

CRAZY SIGNS



1 comment:

  1. Terry, I can totally agree about using the smiley emoji after your comment about a bowl of cereal for supper. You got to say in, did not have to get back and forth from the restaurant and saved money. Anytime I save money I am all smiles.
    I am wodering what acryliq nails has to do with her procedure. Unless the doctor thinks she might attack him/her???????????
    JAck Williams

    ReplyDelete