Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up again at 5am, couldn’t fall back asleep, finally getting up at 5:30.

As usual I ordered my Didi at 7:30 but it didn’t arrive until 20 minutes later. After the heavy traffic of merging on to the expressway we moved quickly and I arrived at Unicentro mall by 8:10.

Jose was already seated working on his first coffee. They didn’t have French toast so I ordered an egg casserole with a latte and a bottle of water. We discussed the Davivienda ATM problem and he looked at one of my recent games on chess.com.

I had the Black pieces in the first game and he got real aggressive but I held him off and checkmated him on the 28th move. He said he didn’t see it coming. 😊

I had the White pieces in the second game and we both had lots of tactical chances but I lost on time on the 42nd move.

In Santa Leña I had an arequipe croissant and a latte. The croissant was a little on the dry side but the latte was better than last time.

I went downstairs and was successful at making a withdrawal from a Davivienda ATM. 😊

In Exito I bought a small carton of eggs and a bottle of Blancox. Outside I found a taxi waiting for me to return me to the apt although it cost me 25,200 pesos (compared to the 8,700 pesos it cost this morning).

Teresa explained that she’s going to visit her mother tomorrow although we probably will meet up for lunch at La Bahia.

 

CRAZY SIGNS



No comments:

Post a Comment