Saturday, January 6, 2024

Friday, January 5, 2024

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 11am, again at 6am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30am.

I completed my workout in Smartfit between 8am and 9am.

When I arrived at Los Porteños I had text messages from Marcos, Laura, my brother and Innovation Corp.

Marcos called and texted me at 9:15 from Parva. I texted him back that we were to meet at Los Porteños at 10:30. He called and reported that he was now in Viva Envigado with Johanna and that he would leave my book at my porteria tomorrow.

Innovation Corp reported they have a package for me but I have to pay $18 first. I told them I would pay them via Paypal in about 2 hours.

I talked to my brother and we discussed details of his visit in February.

I blundered against Troyclough and immediately resigned dropping my rating 10 points to 1580.

After lunch I walked to Otra Parte (their patio is still closed) where I had a latte in their café. Teresa called and requested I buy a small cake at Pepo’s O’Cake and a small container of pistachio gelato at Antonio’s Gelato. (I guess today she has a sweet tooth.)

I left about 4:15 and walked the 4 blocks to Pepo’s but it was closed. In Antonio’s I bought a half liter of pistachio gelato for 26mil and returned to the apt.

Rob helped me update my version of IPTV.

Teresa and I watched a couple more episodes of Pablo Escobar.

 

CRAZY SIGNS




No comments:

Post a Comment