Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday, September 22nd, 2013

Last night Beatriz invited me back to her aunt’s house to celebrate Day of the Family next Saturday.

I took my medicine as soon as I got home. 

I went to bed at 11:15, got up once during the night, woke up at 6:30 and got up at 7:15.

I picked up milk for my cereal at the corner store and added 2mil to my cell phone and Beatriz’s.

I took a nap from 10:15 to 11:15; now I should be good for the day.

Lunch was a waffle with my leftover milk and a few canned peaches.

I spent about 45 minutes at the corner store having a Coke and reading my Nook hoping that Bob might come by on the way to Sport Wings to see his 3:30 Atlanta Falcons game.

It’s possible that Sport Wings might close early tonight and Beatriz and I have to go to Patrick’s Irish Pub which will cost more for the taxi rides so I stopped at Viva and took a little more money out of the ATM.

On the way in I ran into Bob and Margarita.  Bob told me he decided to watch the game on his tablet but we agreed to meet across the street in a few minutes at Redd’s bar.

When I got there Bob told me Margarita had to go home.  I spent more than 3 hours there talking to him and reading my Nook while he watched the Falcons game.  Unfortunately, the Falcons lost to the Dolphins in the last minute.

More about tonight, tomorrow.  Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment