Saturday, April 4, 2015

Friday, April 3rd, 2015



Happy Good Friday everyone!

I slept well, despite a little small back pain, only getting up once about 5am.
Among this week’s new US movie releases I would like to see Furious 7 (8.5).

Locally, Furious 7 is playing here at all theatres and Still Alice is playing at 2:20pm at Las Americas.

12:40 and it’s raining.

We took a nap from 1:45 to 3.  Still raining lightly.

We watched The Collector (6.4), Kiss the Girls (6.5) and then The Cure (7.7).

It finally stopped raining.

I understand Laura does not have an English class tomorrow, we’re staying home tomorrow but Sunday Teresa will get her nails fixed, I will get a haircut and we will go to mass (not necessarily in that order).

I took my sleeping pills at 10pm and went to bed at 10:15.

T-shirt of the day: Sold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment