Sunday, April 12, 2015

Saturday, April 11th, 2015



I had an awful night’s sleep.  The last time I looked at my watch it was 3am and I hadn’t slept a whit.  After Laura left about 6am I took two more sleeping pills, finally fell asleep and slept until noon.  (I understood Laura had some school function this morning and then is going on to her English class.)

Teresa made me a tortilla for breakfast.  It wasn’t what I was used to in the States – a warmed tortilla wrapped around some ingredients.  It was more like an omelette using the tortilla to hold its contents instead of eggs.

Ericson left at 3:15 and Teresa gave him another 60mil.

Teresa decided instead of going to Caldas this afternoon we will go to mass tomorrow morning and the internet café afterwards.

We watched Steve Wonder: A Grammy Salute on TNT.

We started watching The Godfather Part 2 but Teresa didn’t care for it so we started watching Some Like it Hot.  She thought that started a little slowly but when Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon started dressing in women’s clothes and Marilyn Monroe joined the mix she loved it.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:45 and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Let’s find somewhere beautiful to get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment