Monday, April 13, 2015

Sunday, April 12th, 2015



I slept well only getting up once during the night.

Now Teresa tells me she doesn’t want to go to mass this morning.

Tomorrow Teresa has another early morning (7am) meeting at Laura’s school.  Afterward she will come back to the finca and we will leave together about 11am for Envigado.

We watched In America (7.8).

At 6:15 Teresa told me we ran out of LP gas so she called Felipe for a refill.  At 6:40 Felipe called back and he arrived at 7pm.  He disconnected the old tank and connected the new one and then he tested for a leak by lighting a cigarette lighter and holding it next to the connection.  Yikes!  A new tank cost us 40mil.  Our last refill was on January 24th.

We finished Some Like it Hot and she loved it.  She mentioned that it was a very old movie but it was very funny.  She asked me something about Cantinflas and Charlie Chaplin.  I told her I knew of both of them but the only movie I remember Cantinflas in was Around the World in 80 Days.  I think that was back when I was in college.  I checked IMDB.com and its release date was back in 1956; maybe I just remember a reshowing in the theatre at my university.  I checked Netflix and found a 2014 movie about his life – Cantinflas (6.7).

I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 and went to bed at 10:45.

T-shirt of the day: Latin lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment