Sunday, April 5, 2015

Saturday, April 4th, 2015



I got up 3 times during the night, otherwise slept pretty well finally getting up at 9:15.  

My lower back ache is gone but my eyes still feel a little tired.
I took a nap from 2 to 3.

4pm and a little thunder without rain.  4:13 more thunder.

For an hour I got Laura working on the computer.  First I started her out with 3rd grade multiplication tables for 15 minutes, switched her to addition which she successfully completed and then switched her back to multiplication.  She should know that 9 x 7 = 63, and she shouldn’t have to think about it too long, she should know almost immediately.  She worked on it for a little over an hour before she was too tired to continue.

I gave Laura the website (www.IXL.com) with the username and password I set up but she informed me her laptop isn’t working – she believes it’s because of the power cord.  I think we’re going to give her 100mil and she will stop at Monterey CC after school to buy a new one.

Teresa and I watched The Canyon (5.9) and then we started The Big White (6.5) but Teresa didn’t enjoy it so I finished it alone.  It reminded me a little of Fargo.

I understood tomorrow Teresa is getting up at 6am, I’m getting up at 8am, we’re going to Nohelia in Envigado for me to get a haircut and Teresa to get her nails done and then we’re going to church.

I took my sleeping pills at 10pm, set the alarm for 6am and went to bed at 10:15.

T-shirt of the day: There is no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment