Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunday, April 26th, 2015



I had difficulty getting to sleep and was in and out of sleep during the night getting up once at 6am.  I finally woke/got up at 10am.

A man stopped by and Teresa gave him 10mil for a jar of honey.

I watched We Were Soldiers (7.1) by myself on my laptop and then together we watched Seeking Justice (6.2).

I understand we aren’t going anywhere tomorrow but Tuesday we’re going to Envigado for an appointment for my biopsy.

Teresa suggested we take a trip to Cartagena.  She said it’s an 8 hour bus ride.  Since it’s on the coast I’m sure I would wear my shorts, sandals and t-shirts.

Teresa told me Laura doesn’t have school tomorrow but she’s going somewhere at 7:30 in the morning.  She also told me the teachers are picketing in some park because the government hasn’t paid them.
I took my sleeping pills at 11:15pm and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: Please don’t worry.  Monday is cancelled.  Go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment