Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Monday, April 27th, 2015



I fell asleep quickly only getting up once at 7:30am.  I went back to bed to rest some more finally getting up at 9am.

Again I dreamt about being back in college.  I was late for a class and was buying paint for my dormitory room.

I was planning on watching Today but Teresa put on the news to learn more about the problem between the government and the teachers.  We also saw video about the problems in Nepal and Baltimore.

I was surprised at 11am when Laura came out of her bedroom.  Obviously I didn’t understand something.

Teresa finally got through to Neuva eps and confirmed I am back in the system – but she isn’t.

Teresa made a dermatologist appointment for Laura for Wednesday morning at 9am in Medellin.  I told her that’s too early for me so I would wait here in the finca.  I don’t think she likes the idea of leaving me alone in the finca.

About 3pm I heard the dogs going nuts so I looked out and saw Don Carlos coming down the hill.  Teresa talked to him for a few minutes and then the dogs got really nuts because Don’s dog showed up although he stayed about 20’ away in the plants.  Teresa gave him 30mil.

I checked the QuakeWatch app on my iPad and saw that Nepal had tremors on Saturday and Sunday of strengths 7.8, 6.7, 6.6, 5.6, 5.5, 5.3, 5.3, 5.2, 5.1, 5.0, 5.0, 5.0, 5.0, 5.0, 4.9, 4.9, 4.9, 4.8, 4.8, 4.8, 4.7. 4.7. 4.7, 4.6, etc.

I’ve been watching more episodes of Criminal Minds.  Great series!
We started watching The Woman (6.1).

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15 and we went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Never again!  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment