Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sunday, April 5th, 2015



Happy Easter everyone!

I got up 4 times during the night.  The alarm went off at 6am but Teresa didn’t move.  Getting her up is not my problem.  I got up, took 2 Excedrin Migraine for eye discomfort and went back to bed.  Teresa informed me there would be lots of cars on the highway so we will go to church later in Amaga.  (I warned her last night that there would probably be lots of people in church; she didn’t know then that there would be lots of cars on the highway?)

We finally got up at 10am.

During breakfast Teresa mentioned there will be mass on TV at noon so I’m not sure if we’re going to Amaga or not.  It’s 11:15 now.

Well, its 12:15, and we are watching a program about the Pope.  I asked her why does he always have to be an old man?  I guess when you only have old cardinals to choose from, that’s what you’re going to get.  Anyway, Teresa doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to go anywhere.  She did mention that it’s a good day (overcast and not hot) to go for a walk so maybe later we’ll check out the fincas up the hill.  I told her let’s wait until after Laura gets up and you make her breakfast.

At 12:20 Teresa remembered the mass on TV and changed the program but while it was playing she continued to work outside cleaning around the finca.

At 1pm Laura got up, Teresa made her breakfast and while she was eating it started raining.  It stopped about an hour later.

I watched Primal Fear (7.7) alone because Teresa said she had already seen it.

It took 3 weeks but I finally beat Ludwig’s Castle in Mario Bros.

Laura put on the movie Everly (4.9) using one of her special websites – peliculasflv.co.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:45 and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Don’t stop the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment