Friday, April 17, 2015

Thursday, April 16th, 2015



Teresa and I met exactly 1 year ago today.

I fell asleep quickly but woke up at 2:30 and didn’t fall asleep again until about 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

Teresa is trying to convince me she can rid herself of her stomach fat/loose skin by taking a series of special massages.  I am skeptical.  She told me she can get a package of massages, 3 times a week in El Poblado, for 500mil but she doesn’t know how many massages.  Of course that makes a big difference.

On the TV news I read that the weather and work on the new Medellin river park has caused chaos with the highway traffic.

Teresa removed the mattress and slats from our bed in order to do a complete sweeping of the bedroom.

Teresa talked to someone at the doctor’s (PS) office and she changed her appointment from 8am Saturday to 1pm tomorrow.

Teresa made a urologist appointment for me for 5pm tomorrow in Torre Medico next to El Tesoro.  

I asked Teresa where Laura was and she said she was at mass for a girl from school who had died.

Teresa and I took a nap from 2:40 to 3:30.

I made it to the Forest Ghost House in Super Mario Bros but no further.
At 3:45 it started raining with lightning and we had to unplug the TV and my laptop so now I’m running on batteries.  The storm stopped about 90 minutes later but it continued raining until about 6pm.

Laura came back at 5:30.

Later I tried Super Mario Bros again and got to the Forest Ghost House with 6 lives but didn’t get as far as I did the first time.

Laura came to me with help on a homework assignment.  After some time of trading questions/answers using google translate I understood she had to make a round robin tournament with 9 teams and 7 locations.  Also she needed to show league standings.  I found a round robin generator online (in English) and gave her an idea of how it would look.

Teresa told me the electrician is coming Saturday to add a light to the bedroom and a new outlet for the TV.

We started watching Submerged until it was time for Teresa to take her shower.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:45 and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Jungle rehab island.

No comments:

Post a Comment