Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Monday, April 20th, 2015



I slept well all night only getting up once at 5:30 after Laura had left.  I slept until 9am, getting up just in time for The Today Show (or is it just called Today).

Teresa talked to Nueva eps on Saturday and this morning she talked to Natalia.  I understood because my payment wasn’t made until April 6th I won’t be covered again until this Thursday, April 23rd.  I guess the 5th of the month is a deadline or something.  Do they mail the payments to Bogota?  Why does it take 2 weeks to find a record of my payment?  (I remember I was delayed because my SS payment didn’t come in until Thursday the 2nd, then we had Good Friday, Saturday, Easter Sunday, and finally Monday the 6th.)  I guess I should have moved some cash from my savings account and paid it before April.

I’ve decided to use my regular PNY flash drive to backup just my documents and use my other Sandisk flash drive to backup my photos.  They are both 16GB and I only needed a little more than that to hold both folders.  At least that will put off my having to purchase a 32GB drive for awhile.

Teresa happily informed me she found the code for the money her mother sent to Laura.  I guess that’s what was missing from their being able to track down the money.

On the news I saw that Bogota is reinforcing the security around the Transmilenio bus line during peak times with 500 additional police.  Teresa didn’t know that Medellin had this express bus line until I showed the route to her on a map.

Laura came back at 1:30.

We heard lots of thunder from 2 to 3:30.

I got lucky and successfully completed the Forest Ghost House in Super Mario Bros.

Teresa and Laura watched a comedy special, Spanish only of course.

Tonight we watched Shame (7.3) until it was time for Master Chef.  There are only 4 contestants remaining.  I think the contestants keep competing until either they get eliminated or earn the title of Master Chef.  Tonight they had to make chocolate eclairs.

We finished Shame and then started watching Sinister (6.8).

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15 and we went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: New York City girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment