Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015



Happy Earth Day!

I slept well, getting up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 9:15.

Laura doesn’t have school today.  I guess because the teachers can’t get to their classes because of Earth Day.

Teresa called Nueva eps again but they still don’t have my Cedula active in their system.

Teresa took me on a tour of the flowers outside the finca.  The one I brought from my apartment that I call a Hawaiian plant (Anthurium andraeanum) has very large beautiful flowers now.

I was scanning the Direct TV channels and I found the Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox game on WINHD (1633).  My Sox ended up winning 6-0 but they are only 6-8, still struggling to return to .500.

It started raining a little at 2:30.

We first started watching Rounders (7.4) but Teresa thought it was slow so we switched to Come out and Play (4.7).

With our last egg I made waffles (2 pieces each) for Teresa and I.

No more Master Chef.

From 8-9pm tonight, I watched PBS showing NOVA: Hubble Space Telescope Discoveries over the past 25 years.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:45pm and went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Me?  Sarcastic?  Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment