Thursday, April 16, 2015

Wednesday, April 15th, 2015



Happy Tax Day everyone!  I’ve got mine done, have you?

I got up once about 2:30 and I believe I was still awake when Laura left at 5:30.  I got up, took 3 sleeping pills and went back to bed with a request to Teresa to wake me up at 8:30 (giving me time to shower before The Today Show comes on).  I woke/got up at 10:10 feeling great.

Last night Teresa told me Ericson is coming today to continue painting the finca.  Today she told me Ericson isn’t coming today.  Maybe that has something to do with the call she got this morning.

Teresa and I had another discussion about the timing of her surgery.  She suggested September if we can’t do June.  I told her there isn’t anything we can do until we have enough money so let’s table the discussion until later.
Teresa gave the jean jacket we bought yesterday to Laura.  I understand Teresa might like another one for herself.

Teresa and I took a nap from 3 to 3:30.

We finished watching The Call of the Wild and then we watched Don Jon (6.6).

I talked to my son via magicJack and he may come in August with his cousin Michael.  I believe they both speak some Spanish.

I took 3 sleeping pills at 11 and we went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: Spring fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment