Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tuesday, April 7th, 2015



I slept well last night, getting up once at 5:30am just after Laura left, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

I took photos of my 1099R’s and emailed them to Vickie my accountant.

After lunch I had some intestinal pains for awhile.

Very strange, but I received emails from MBE that I have two more documents at their Medellin office.

I received confirmation of receipt of my medical payment for April.

Laura came back at 1:30 with a small loaf of bread.  It’s thinly sliced but I think it will work.

Teresa and I watched The Mosquito Coast (6.6).

I made a couple pieces of toast with butter for myself and a couple for Teresa.  The only problem with the toaster is the cord is inconveniently on the wrong side and it doesn’t pop the toast up high enough to retrieve without touching the hot sides.  I think that latter problem can ber rectified by a larger loaf of bread.

We all started watching The Italian Job (7.0) until it was time to watch Master Chef.

We finished watching The Italian Job.

I made toast for Laura and she really liked it.  At first she started eating it with a fork, then as a sandwich until I showed her how we usually eat it in the States.

I took my sleeping pills at 10:30 and we went to bed at 10:45.

T-shirt of the day: Still into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment