Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Monday, January 9, 2017

Last night I only took a 2mg sleeping pill but fell asleep fairly quickly and only got up once at 7am.  I finally woke/got up at 9:45.  (I’m beginning to think the pills work better if I break a 2mg piece into 2 1mg pieces.  Maybe it absorbs quicker.)

Today is another overcast day.  It’s also another unknown holiday.
I quickly took my shower and was ready in time for the beginning of the Today show.

I finished reading Chapter 6 – The Elements of Endgame Strategy in My System.

Teresa informed me that our oven works.  It turns out it’s electric.

In the evening I watched most of the NCAA National Championship game between Alabama and Clemson.  I went to bed about 11pm with Alabama comfortably ahead.


T-shirt of the day: Hear nothing.  See nothing. Say nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment