Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Monday, January 30, 2017

While I went to the gym Teresa went to her mother’s house where she spent more than an hour calling Nueva eps but always was on hold.  She told me she’ll go early tomorrow to Nueva eps to see what they say is the problem but she’ll probably want me to pay for the medicine instead of getting it for free.

I asked her what was the problem with her mother not answering the phone yesterday and she said that she just didn’t hear it.  (She does have hearing aids in both ears and sometimes she forgets to put them in.)  She was very sad when Teresa told her we wanted to invite her to join us for lunch at Mercado del Rio.

At the gym I was able to complete all my activities in just under an hour.  For some reason it wasn’t at all crowded today.  Btw, I weighed in at 79 ¾ kilos.  I saw Sondra there and she asked me “what is the best way to learn English”?  Smart ass that I am I told her to be born in the US.  She refined her question “what’s the best way for a 43 year old to learn English”?  (She’s an attractive 43-year old woman.)  I told her about Duolingo but her English is so good I think I should tell her she needs to have conversations with someone from the US.

Late in the afternoon I guess Teresa wanted to appease her sweet tooth and she sent me to the other side of the street to buy a small cheesecake.  I also picked up a couple bags of milk.


T-shirt of the day: We’re all made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment