Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I slept well last night getting up at 8:30.

We left the apt at 1:20 for Teresa’s 2:30 vein appointment with Dr. Hiller in Torre Intermedica.  We got there at 1:40 so we went next door and I had a coffee and Teresa had a juice. 

Back in the doctor’s waiting room we were finally called in at 2:40.  While there I asked him for the name and number of a general practitioner.  He gave me the name Luis Alfonso Medina in Clinica Campestre and phone numbers 313 7630 and 448 1060.  (Back at the apt I saw that Clinica Campestre appears to be on Avenida Poblado between Medellin and Envigado.)  He informed me that a GP here is called an internist which is what Clara was.
Back in Envigado I stopped at the internet café where I had 2 copies made of my Wellness Statistics.  This contains my blood results like psa, LDL, etc. for the past 10 years that I plan to share with the Urologist on Thursday.

I bought a churro for myself for a snack.  I cut through the park where I noted about 5 chess games in progress.

I stopped at Exito and picked up eggs, lettuce, milk and bread.
Back at the apt I finished Chapter 9 The Pawn Chain which completed Part I The Elements of My System.

We watched The Vanishing (6.3) on Netflix.  I finally found a movie that Teresa really liked.


T-shirt of the day: “Trust me, you can dance.”  Vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment