Friday, January 20, 2017

Thursday, January 19, 2017


About 7am, while still in bed, I heard a metal urn on a corner table start rattling and I had a vague sensation of being shaken. 
According to my QuakeWatch app we had a 4.7 tremor at 7:01am 51 miles SW and at a depth of 41 miles.

I felt fairly good upon rising at 8am despite not sleeping well during the night.

Finally a day with mostly sunshine.

We left the apt at 9:45 for MT’s endoscopic appointment.  We arrived at 10:20 at the Digestive Clinic in Cedimed, 10 minutes early.  After the ladies got checked in I walked down to MBE where I picked up my Social Security 1099.  I stopped a couple shops down where I had a copy made of my blood results.  (When asked, Teresa told me that the doctor would be keeping the originals.)

Out on the corner was a man on a unicycle balancing a ball on his head and juggling 3 balls – all to collect a little change from the drivers before the light changed to green.

Back at Cedimed I had a cup of coffee in their outdoor Boulevard café and read some from my Nook.

The ladies came down at 11:45 and we all had a nice lunch of soup, coleslaw, rice, chicken or fish, potatoes and fresh juice for 48,000 pesos (about $17).

We were back at the apt just before 1pm so I was able to watch the 2nd running of the Today show.

I reviewed my blood test results and most things look pretty good to my untrained eyes.

At 5pm it started raining followed by a few strong bolts of lightning.  It finally ended by 6pm.

Teresa and I started watching Hostel but I went to bed at 11pm as I was very tired.


T-shirt of the day: Fly society.

No comments:

Post a Comment