Sunday, January 1, 2017

Friday, December 30, 2016

Last night I took a 2mg sleeping pill, only getting up once during the night, finally waking at 8:15 and getting up at 8:30.

My SS money is in my checking account so I no longer have to pinch my pennies.

Among new US movie releases I would like to see Hidden Figures (7.3) and Gold (7.3).  Locally, there isn’t anything I want to see.
Our utility bill came today.  I’ve been waiting to see what we have to pay for our gas this month compared to last month.  If the amounts are almost the same then they have a billing problem.  If our gas bill is zero then I don’t believe we have a gas leak since we haven’t been using it at all.  The previous month we paid 25,000 pesos for gas and this month our bill is 8,000 pesos so maybe we do have a leak.  (Btw, our electric bill went up to match the decrease in our gas bill, so that makes sense.)

Teresa gave me the Caldas tax bill for the finca.  It says today is the last day to pay it.

I left the apt about 11am and found BanColombia closed (yesterday, today, and tomorrow).  I stopped in Exito and picked up a few things.

Back at the apt I told Teresa the bank is closed and she asked me why I didn’t try another bank.  I don’t know why she would think another bank would be open.

I’m a little bored so I called Chuck and made plans to meet him for coffee this afternoon.

At 1pm it started raining pretty hard but it stopped about an hour later.

I met Chuck at the bakery at 2:30 and we had coffee and chatted for a little over an hour.  I invited him to our place for lunch tomorrow and he accepted.  (His wife is visiting family near Cali and will be back in a few days.)

MT came over about 5pm and stayed until 9pm watching TV with Teresa.


T-shirt of the day: Hey Buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment