Monday, January 2, 2017

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!

Last night I took a whole (3mg) sleeping pill and slept pretty well despite all the noise and getting up 3 times during the night.  We finally got up at 10am.

We only had enough milk for cereal for me so after my breakfast I went to Exito to buy more.  (Being Sunday I knew the corner store would be closed.)  Exito was closed so I asked a security guard where I could buy milk.  He sent me a block and a half away where I found a drug store.  I picked up 2 large bags of milk and then asked for the maizitos that Teresa also wanted me to pick up.  The lady picked up a package of plastic cups so then I showed her my note and she put them back and picked up a can of niblet corn which was more like what I was expecting.

Teresa and Laura left for Santafe to check out their sales.

I made microwave popcorn and watched my Chicago Bears lose to the Minnesota Vikings 38-10.  Well, at least now the Bears have the 3rd pick in this year’s draft.

Teresa and Laura came back and reported that most of the stores in the mall were closed.

Btw, The Colombian Peso closed at 3,002 to the US Dollar.
We went to mass from 7-7:35pm.

I watched some of the Packers vs Lions game.


T-shirt of the day: Cool kids never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment