Monday, January 9, 2017

Saturday, January 7, 2017

I took a 2mg sleeping pill last night and went to bed at 11:30.  I fell asleep quickly only getting up once during the night.  I finally woke/got up at 8:30.

Teresa wanted to go to Home Center today but now she tells me she wants to go sometime during the week, not on a weekend, to avoid the crowds.

I told her I’ve got 2 NFL games to watch today and she said that she would go to Mayorca with her mother.  I checked and my first game doesn’t start until 4:30 so now I may be going with them.
I left the apt at 12:30 and walked to the downtown internet café where I printed my brother’s flight itinerary.  On the way there I saw they have the electric pole installed (not sure where they moved it from).  On my way back I stopped at the bakery and bought a churro for me and 2 almojabanas for the ladies.

Teresa also wanted some masking tape to retape her Christmas storage boxes so I stopped at a local paint store and picked up a roll.

I then stopped at the corner store and picked up a small bag of peanuts for today’s lunch salad and a small bag of crema de leche.
The Colombian Peso closed at 2,927 to the US Dollar.

Tomorrow we’re having lunch in Chicago.  Actually, in Chicago’s, a deep dish pizza restaurant here on the outskirts of Envigado.
I watched the Oakland vs Houston game followed by the Detroit vs Seattle game on Direct TV.

Teresa heated up a couple of ears of sweet corn for my dinner.  (Question: why do we put butter on it to make it sweet and then put salt on it to make it bitter?)


T-shirt of the day: Revolution and extinction.

No comments:

Post a Comment