Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday, March 30th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, woke up and looked at my watch (6:10am), fell back asleep and woke/got up at 6:40 feeling great! 
I logged onto my latptop and saw I have 3 emails from A Foreign Affair captioned “Letter received for” followed by each ladies profile number.  I sent an email to Margarita asking if Jaime is coming this morning and if so at what time.

I watered all the plants and then took my shower.  

Each of the AFA emails says Your letter and background info has been received by our system and sent to the (XXXXXX) email address.” where XXXXXX is the ladies profile number.  Hopefully this is the first step in obtaining the their real email addresses.

I also had 2 emails from LAC regarding ladies that have shown interest in me.  Many are overweight and black and almost all are from outside Colombia (Peru, Ecuador, Dominican Republic, etc.).  Today’s weren’t black but otherwise nothing new.

 I had my usual breakfast at El Comedor de Chava.

Harry called at 10:00 telling me he would be there in 30 minutes.

T-shirt: Life includes a trip around the sun.

I told Harry about the 3 ladies I’m corresponding with on AFA.  His main concern is I don’t know if they are from good families.  I told him that would be true of any new woman I meet.  (Actually all the ladies on AFA are supposed to have been checked out but I have no idea what that really entails.)  That can only be answered later after you get to know them.  He told me he is having trouble with his wife and will probably be getting his own apartment.  He said he might call me later because his wife threw him out and needs to stay with me.  I told him not to bother calling me because that ain’t gonna happen. 

About 1pm I had my usual weekend lunch at Pizza Americana.

After I got back from lunch I received this email from Margarita:


Don't think my father goes over there today, we prefer that Arley do all the repairs, 
but i will call him to confirm.

If I need you, will contact you, continue enjoying your Sunday..:-) “
 
About 6pm I had 2 churros and cafĂ© con leche at Paisa Pan.  On the way back I saw Bob and Margarita sitting on a bench in the small park.  I stopped at the apartment and went back and gave Bob a battery charger that my brother had given me back in March.  I sat and talked with him for awhile.  He told me he has to return to the States soon to take care of some business.  Across from them on another bench was a young couple making out.  That reminded him of 10 Rules for Dating my Daughter.  He told me to look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment