Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday, March 26th, 2014



Yesterday I forgot to mention I met Joey Medellin (he calls himself) while at FFSS.  I had seen him there before but I think this is the first time I talked to him.  He has a business assisting expats.  His business card says “Let us help you with!!  15 years experience – Visas, Transportation, Tourism, University, Medical, Banking, Cedula (I.D.), Gyms, Salsa Dance School and much more!”    www.SurvivalSpanglish.com.

Last night I went to bed at 10:45, woke up at 3am and had trouble getting back to sleep.  I finally woke/got up at 7am.

This morning I was surprised to see I received interest from Maria Paulina (LAC):
Maria Paulina, 27, Medellin, vocational college, IT Communications, has children that live at home, some English, 5’5”, 105#, blond hair, brown eyes, pretty face, nice figure, big boobs.
She’s probably looking for a father to support her kids.  She sent me an email asking where I lived.  (This is probably the equivalent of a woman in the US wanting to know what car you drive.)  I told her and asked her where she lived.

After breakfast at Fresco Pan I took some cash out of the ATM and only had to wait 5 minutes (one person ahead of me) to deposit a 50% downpayment for my chess table into Jose Santis’ savings account.  While I was in Exito I bought a bottle of floor cleaner that Olga had finished and 3 more air fresheners. 

I had a glass of orange juice at Redd’s.  Today they had plastic tables and chairs set up for the customers to use.

After my Spanish lesson and I returned to my apartment (I emailed a copy of my bank receipt to Jose) I caught a Circular 302 bus to Avenida Las Vegas, walked up the hill and arrived 10 minutes early for the 1:20 showing of Labor Day.  It cost 4,500 for my general admission ticket and I also bought a small popcorn (85 ounces) and large soda.  A medium popcorn is 130 ounces and a large popcorn is 170 ounces.  Wow, they are really large!  

After the movie started and they still hadn’t turned down the house lights I walked out of the theater, took 2 escalators down before I found someone I could report it to.  By the time I got back the lights were off.  There were only 4 other people in the theatre – all ladies.  It was a good movie – sort of a love story – I recommend it.  Movies coming soon to Oviedo are Noah, Pompei, and Son of God.

After the movie I walked back down to Avenida Las Vegas and caught a Circular 302 bus to La America market where I was yesterday.  (The trip took an hour – I’m sure it would have been faster if I had taken the reverse route as I normally do.)  I located my plant coaster quickly and it only cost 10mil compared to the 18mil I think I paid at Exito.  In 10 minutes I walked the 6 blocks to where the bus usually stops near my apartment.  It raised my temperature a bit but I saved $1.  Woo Hoo!  Lol.

When I got back to my apartment I was pleasantly surprised to see I had a letter from Rubi (AFA):
·       Rubi is 48, 5’6”, 130#, black eyes, brown hair, no children, drinks socially, college, works, lives alone, and has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

She sent me 2 pictures of herself in a swimsuit.  One was in the distance and in the other she was facing the camera lying on her stomach.  She still looks pretty with a nice figure.

She also tried to send me her telephone number but once again it was blocked by AFA.  I tried to buy her email address but couldn’t get it to work.  I plan to call or stop at the AFA office tomorrow to find out what I’m doing wrong.

I have an answer from Maria Paulina but I couldn’t read it because my one month subscription ($20) ran out.  I renewed for another 3 months ($40) and read her reply.  She lives in Buenos Aires and wants to know how long I’ve lived in Medellin.  Buenos Aires is just east of downtown.  I sent her an answer and asked her what kind of work she does.

Time sure goes fast when you’re having fun.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment