Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday, March 19th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night and woke/got up at 6:30am.

I had breakfast at Los Mejores, orange juice at Redd’s and coffee at the Tinto store.  The youngest of the 3 teenage girls that works there was wearing a short dress and when she sat down and crossed her legs it looked like something had taken a good sized bite out of her thigh.  

After my Spanish lesson I took a Simon Bolivar bus downtown and met Reina at the bus stop at 12:50.  She was dressed nicer than usual with a long dress.
 
We had lunch at Al Carbon in a small indoor mall at Carrera 50 #52-50.  I had the ribs for 15,900 and a Mr. Tea for 2,200 and Reina had the Solomito for 16mil and a mango juice for 2,500.

While waiting for our food Reina told me the big news that Dylan’s girlfriend Laura is pregnant and Dylan isn’t sure he’s the father.
We stopped at an A/N store in the Colher (I forget its exact name) building but they don’t carry XXL jerseys.

We walked to Carre 46 and Calle 49 and took a San Lucas 135 bus to Santafe CC.  She had me take a few pictures of her next to a fountain with her camera.

I bought 2 general admission tickets to Non-Stop for 4,500 each, a small bucket of popcorn for 7mil, a medium soda for 4,700 and a bag of peanuts for 3,400.  I’m not aware that she opened the peanuts so I guess she took them home with her.  I saw another coming attraction for Sole Survivor (7.8) starring Mark Wahlberg so it should be coming to Medellin theatres soon.  She pointed out 2 guys as being the bad guys and she was right.  She also said there was a bomb in a briefcase that we already knew contained a block of cocaine and she was right again; like she had already seen the movie.

Afterwards she wanted to stop one level down and she priced a cactus but didn’t ask me to buy it for her.  Outside, the San Lucas 135 bus didn’t stop because it was full but we caught a Parque Poblado 130 bus and it took us right to Parque Berrio.

We walked a block east and 3 blocks north to Papayita Junin at Carrera 46 #52-23 where I had a peach sundae for 5,400 and she had a small fruit salad for 7mil (cheese added).  I think I’m going to be skipping dinner.  

Afterwards we walked a block back towards my bus stop to an Internet café and she asked if I could find my own way back to my bus stop.  I said sure, no problem.

Hmmm, nice dress, pictures, internet café; makes one think that someone might have a boyfriend somewhere.  I don’t have any problem with that.  I don’t think I’m going to be having any long term relationship with her.

I was thinking that because I’m in the same country the international marriage agency A Foreign Affair might not allow me to contact any ladies.  That would be a shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment