Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday, March 29th, 2014



Last night I went to bed at 10:30 woke up at 2 and didn’t get back to sleep until about 3.  I woke/got up at 6:30 and took 2 Excedrin Migraine.

I had breakfast at the Golden Palermo Hotel followed by a study period at LM until about noon when I stopped to exchange some things at my apartment.  There has been an oversized letter on the stairs for a couple days with an apartment address of 302.  Today I took a closer look and I saw it’s for the next street over.  I stopped there and rang their bell but no answer.  There is a large box outside the door which I hope is for mail as I slipped it in there.

I had my usual lunch at Pizza Americana.

About 3pm Harry called me and invited me to meet him at the Cuban restaurant tonight at 6pm.

I was there at 6pm and he brought me across the street to the hotel where he took me up to a 3rd floor conference room and I met Julian his computer instructor.  Julian speaks a little English.  Harry had a drink, I believe his 3rd of the night, while he talked about a lot of things, mainly women, and how Medellin has changed and it’s so difficult to find love here because all they are interested in these days is how much money a man has.  Julian warned me to be careful because there are a lot of bad men out there.

About 8pm Julian left and Harry and I went across the street.  He wanted to go to a fast food place instead of the Cuban restaurant because he knew the owner.  I had a Fajita and a mango juice and Harry just had another drink. 

He wants to go to Parque Lleras in Poblado for the first time Friday night and I agreed to go with him.  A/N was playing Santa Fe on TV and it ended a 2-2 tie; well, I guess that’s more exciting than a 0-0 tie.  I finally left about 9:45.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment