Friday, September 30, 2022

Thursday, September 29, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, finally waking/getting up at 6:30. I had another university dream; this time I was just exploring the campus. I do remember going down a child’s plastic slide to cross from one side of the building to another and at the end I ran into a girl named Diane who was a secretary where I used to work.

I left at 9am and had a café con leche in Parva for a couple hours while reading my chess book. When I returned to the apt I found these Halloween decorations outside the porteria and a couple inside making other decorations.




I understood Teresa experienced a minor catastrophe as she spilled a bottle of paint on her jacket. She had me Whatsapp a photo to someone for advice.

I checked Cine Colombia and new movies include:

Bowie, Moonage Daydream (8.0)

Avatar – Relaunch (7.8) – only Oviedo is in English.

Mrs. Harris goes to Paris (7.1)

Ticket to Paradise (6.4)

Don’t Worry Darling (6.3)

The Woman King (6.2)

Teresa informed me there is a 7pm gym class she wants to go to tonight so I guess the movies will be discussed at a later time.

Teresa informed me the restaurant Asados Rogelio has a new owner.

After lunch we both had a short nap.

I was planning on going out again for coffee, but lightning and a short rainstorm put the kibosh on that idea.



Teresa asked me to pick up sandwich (pan de mantequilla) bread from Parva and buy her some arepas from Tienda D1 so I left at 4pm. There were a few raindrops on the way but after it was dry.

In Parva I had a café con leche and got a loaf of bread to go. I left about 5:30, stopped at Tienda D1 to buy arepas (there was a line but it moved fairly quickly) and returned to the apt.

Teresa has been taking more short rest respites lately due to the chemotherapy medicine she’s taking. Hopefully after a doctor’s visit later this year she’s cured and won’t have to take it anymore.

 

Fun pix



No comments:

Post a Comment