Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Last night I took my usual pills and went to bed at 10pm. I fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3:30 (it wasn’t raining but the streets were wet), woke at 7am, made a trip to the bathroom, did my Kegel exercises, and got up.

The shower was back to normal this morning.

Teresa left at 9:40 for the gym and coffee with a friend after. She will call me later and let me know if we’re having lunch together in the apt.

I left at 9:50 for coffee with Marcos. After he left I went inside and played some speed chess on Chess.com. I left at noon and bought apples, bananas, and a bag of milk at Mercado Madrid on my way back to the apt.

Teresa called me and asked me to put the defrosting chicken back in the refrigerator and I’m on my own for lunch.

I left at 1:30 and had a meatball sandwich with a mango juice in Na Pizza for 50mil ($12). I ate one and took the other “to go”. Next door in Parva I had a café con leche while playing some speed chess. On my way back I stopped in the place where Teresa was getting a massage but I guess I just missed her. I returned to the apt by just after 5pm.

For supper I had the leftover meatball sandwich.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment