Friday, September 9, 2022

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Last night I went to bed at just after midnight, took a while to fall asleep, got up twice during the night, and experienced calf cramps twice around dawn. We had some rain between 5:30am and 7am.

Teresa left just after 7am to retrieve her monthly medications but was back by 7:45.

I had a 90-minute nap which brought me pretty close to normal.

I signed up for a 2-year digital access subscription to the Chicago Tribune for $18, a pretty good deal.

After lunch I had an hour-long nap.

I ordered something for Teresa that arrived in the porteria today. I looked at the instruction manual and it’s in German, Italian, and English but the latter is a extremely poor translation. Sigh!

I started playing correspondence chess with Troyclough again. I have the white pieces and I’m winning in the endgame.

At 8:15 a downpour started but it only lasted 15 minutes.

Even though I didn’t go anywhere I spent the day without wearing a faja.

I watched some of the first half of the Bills vs Rams game.

 

Pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment