Thursday, September 15, 2022

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, Teresa was breathing rather loudly so to save time I just moved to the guest bedroom, quickly fell asleep and woke/got up at 6:30.

Teresa has a 9am yoga class then she will have coffee with a friend so we’ll probably meet for lunch later in La Bahia.

Teresa left at 9am for her yoga class.

I met Marcos at Maca at 10am. As I suspected he turned 71 yesterday. I gloated a little about the Bears win and he didn’t have a lot to say about the Cardinals loss. His girlfriend returned from Venezuela but without a new passport. I understand hundreds of dollars were paid in bribes and her passport hopefully will be making its way through the system and they will DHL it to her in 3 weeks or so.

I stopped in Eduardo Madrid where I bought a package of granola and 2 bags of milk before returning to the apt.

Teresa called at noon to inform me she was going to have lunch with her mother and we would meet up later (4pm?) in Viva Envigado because she needs to buy something in Dollar City.

At 1:30 I took a Didi to the mall. Upstairs in the food court I had the small quesadillas plate in Emiliano’s for 19mil.






 Pretty good, next time I’ll get the large plate minus the avocado. Since I was such a good guy I had a chocolate cookie and small coffee at Cosmo Cookies. 




While sitting there I heard a loud bang and a few minutes later the lights went out 3 different times with the emergency lights coming on. I wasn’t able to finish all of the cookie so I took the remainder down to Todo Fresa where I had a latte and waited to here from Teresa. She called me at 4pm to inform me that it was pouring outside. I asked her to call me when she notices it has stopped raining. She called me back an hour later and I returned to the apt by taxi.

Teresa returned at 8:30 with chicken pasta for me.

I sent an email to our resort asking for confirmation of our reservation and had a few questions.

 

Funny pix



No comments:

Post a Comment