Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Monday, September 19, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 5am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

I had a café con leche in Parva for a couple hours while playing some speed chess. I asked for a loaf of bread but the muchacho working there said it wouldn’t be ready until about noon. At 12:30, as I was leaving, I asked again and was told 1:30 so I told him I would come back later.

About 1:15 a light drizzle started that didn’t last long.

After lunch we each had a nap of about an hour.

I left about 3pm, in a very cool 72 degrees, and had a café con leche in Parva and bought a pan sano and a pastel de arequipe (for Teresa) to go. (I forgot my belt and my chess notebook.)

About 5:30 I left and bought 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

I watched a couple more episodes of For All Mankind. Good series!

For supper Teresa wanted to order chicken wings but I couldn’t find Rocket Wings on the Rappi app. She soon changed her mind to McDonald’s and I was able to charge the $11 to my debit card and it was delivered in about 30 minutes.

 

Funny pix



1 comment:

  1. If those are the Mini ones in the picture, I would hate to meet the breeds with the extra-large ones.
    Jack W

    ReplyDelete