Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Monday, September 12, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night at 4:15, couldn’t readily fall back asleep, got up at 4:30, returned to bed at 5:15, woke up at 8am, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

Teresa left at 9am for a massage. I left at 9:30 and walked to the mall. Still leaking; thinking I’m going to have to go back to the maximum absorption pads.  Still discomfort down in my nether region.

I recycled a plastic bottle, printed a few chess pages and stopped at a Davivienda ATM to make a withdrawal. Again, with my Charles Schwab card it said, “transaccion con problemas. intente luego”. With my USAA card I withdrew 600mil. I’ve just about had it with CS; thinking seriously of cancelling my account with them.

I paid our utility and wifi bills in the Exito payment center.

In Claro I paid Teresa’s cellphone bill.

In Home Center I recycled an old 9V Energizer battery and bought a new one for 29,900 pesos.

In Casa Ideas I found the magazine holders but these were green and plastic, not wood like my previous one. I bought it anyway but kept the receipt as I hope to exchange it someday soon.

I had a latte in Todo Fresa for about an hour. In Exito I bought a package of Ranchera hotdogs and a ripe plantain and returned to the apt by taxi.

We each had a short nap after lunch.

I watched a little more of For All Mankind on MTV.

Starting about 3:30 a thunderstorm came through but without much rain. I temporarily unplugged the TV and computer.

At 5:30 Teresa said, “get dressed, Esmeralda is picking us up and we’re going for pizza”. I obeyed and I turned on the Waze app to guide us quicker to Antica Pizza. Last time I was there the guy next to me had what looked like Italian sausage on his pizza but when I asked he said it was salami and bacon so tonight I gave it a try. Probably a billion calories but tasty so I’ll order it occasionally. We were back at the apt by 7:30.

Facebook notified me that today is Marcos Hope’s birthday. My best guess is he’s 71 but I’ll find out for sure tomorrow.

 

Funny pix of the day



 

No comments:

Post a Comment