Sunday, September 25, 2022

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 9:45 (it was raining), fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night (no rain), finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

I left at 9am and took a Didi to City Plaza. My driver, Alexander, has been studying English so we practiced a little. At the shoe repair shop, Eon Zapateria, I picked up Teresa’s high heels and my moccasins. (The latter have new inner soles and are now tighter and softer and I no longer feel the cold floor so easily.)

I went up to the 4th floor to Todo Fresa and took a table on their nice patio.




I had a latte while starting to read my new book Fischer – Spassky 1972.

I left at 11:15 and quickly found a taxi to return me to the apt.

I tried doing a sit-up on my bed. No way! I’m going to have to do some research on how to strengthen my stomach. Maybe Jose will have some ideas.

I looked at some Youtube videos about umbilical hernia recovery. So far, I haven’t found anything really helpful.

I finished season 2 of For All Mankind. Powerful ending.

It’s looking like we’re going to have to delay or cancel our trip to Punta Cana, DR as there are just too many hurricanes and days of rain. I plan to watch the weather Monday morning and then make a determination.

 

Funny pix



No comments:

Post a Comment