Thursday, September 15, 2022

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night, catnapped or didn’t sleep deeply until I woke/got up at 6:30.

I had trouble logging into my USAA account this morning but after talking to 3 different reps and getting disconnected twice I gave up for today.

Teresa and I left at 8:30 and had our usual breakfast in Los Porteños. We stopped in Pasteur pharmacy where I bought 2 boxes of 20 25mg Hidroxicina tablets for 7,672 pesos and a bottle of 60 3mg Melatonina tablets for 24,145.

We walked to Viva Envigado where Teresa bought 3 different items in Medipiel for 524mil.

We took a taxi to City Plaza where I left my moccasins and Teresa left a pair of high heels for a total of 63mil. I understand they will be ready in about 2 weeks but they will call Teresa.

We stopped in Todo Fresa and had just taken a seat on their patio when some raindrops started. We quickly moved inside where I had a latte and Teresa had a Te Hatsu.

We caught a taxi back to our apt where we exchanged some things and took a Didi to Santafe mall.

We had lunch in J&C Delicias for 88,828 pesos. A short thunderstorm came through while we were there.

It was very trying, trying to find thin pants or shorts that fit me. Finally, I found two pairs of 38” shorts in Falabella and Teresa found a pair of shorts and some “dress” I can’t describe but at first appeared to be chain mail. 😊

We left by taxi at 5pm and were back at the apt by 5:25 for 10mil.

It occurred to us in the evening that I missed my noon eps appointment.

 

Funny pix



No comments:

Post a Comment