Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Monday, September 5, 2022

Last night I took my usual pills and went to bed at 10pm. I fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3am, again at 6:30, made a trip to the bathroom, did my Kegel exercises, and finally got up at 7:30.

Something funky happened to the shower when I turned on the cold water. Water pressure was minimal and the temperature kept changing.

Remember the elevator will be out of service this week, Monday thru Friday.

Teresa has a 3:30 doctor’s appointment in El Tesoro so the plan is to leave here about 1pm, have lunch in the mall, she will exchange some clothes in Zara then go to her doctor’s appointment.

I left the apt at 9am and the elevator was still working.

I had a latte in Mercado Madrid for about 90 minutes before returning to the apt. Unfortunately, they didn’t have any sesame seed bagels. I had to walk up 3 floors back to the apt because the elevator is now out of order.

We left at 1:15 and took a Didi to El Tesoro for 10mil.

We had lunch in the organic restaurant again. I chose a bottled drink that looked like juice. I shook it up but when I opened it, it exploded, so obviously it was something carbonated not juice. I had some cleaning up to do. I tasted it and it was awful. The lunch itself wasn’t much better.

 



After her 3:30 doctor’s appointment, Teresa reported that her breast surgeon said everything is good and she doesn’t have to return for another year.

We had frozen Greek yogurt with fixings in Percimon.

Teresa did some shopping finally finding a pair of orange high heels to go with a dress.

We had a 20-minute wait for a taxi to return to the apt in heavy traffic for 17mil.

For supper Teresa made me the same hot chicken sandwich she made for Jeannie & Jeannie for their flight back to the US. She didn’t have the same great bread so she used one of my hamburger buns. It was tasty!

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment