Friday, September 23, 2022

Thursday, September 22, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 9:30 (it was raining), fell asleep quickly, got up once during the night (still raining) finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Tonight will be the start of autumn in the northern hemisphere.

I left at 9am on a very cool morning. On my way to Eduardo Madrid bakery I noticed a sewer cover was moved to the side and I could see the water rushing by. I saw a crew exiting a truck supposedly to work on some problem. Inside the bakery I soon learned they could only make black coffee so I guess they were out of cream and/or milk.

I went to Parva where I had a café con leche and played some speed chess.

I left at noon and returned to the apt.

At 12:30 the temperature was only 75 degrees.

I managed to trick Troyclough and got a draw in a losing position.

We had a little rain in the afternoon and more in the evening.

I watched a couple more episodes of For All Mankind.

And finally, from the world of chess:

A stunning move shakes the chess world : NPR

 

Funny pix



No comments:

Post a Comment