Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Monday, April 30, 2018



I slept reasonably well, waking at 6:15 and getting up at 7:15.

I did all of my exercises in 2 hours at the gym.  So far no pain using the leg curl machine with 65#.  I can feel it in that area but no pain.

Laura was leaving to go somewhere and Teresa asked me for 5,000 pesos for lunch for her.  I literally had no cash so Teresa took 5 1,000-peso coins out of our piggy bank.  I’ll be going to the ATM later.  It turned out that Laura only went to buy a avocado but I have no idea why it took her an hour to return.

And then she left again.

I was going to go to Monterrey for a new battery for my laptop but there is an episode of El Socio on at 3pm that I haven’t seen before and at 4:45pm there is a 2-hour program about Bernie Madoff that should be interesting.

After lunch I made a quick trip to the ATM for some cash.  It’s nice that my pension money comes in on the last day of the month.  I’ll probably have to wait another day or so for SS to arrive.

About 6:30 Laura returned with MT and they watched TV together in the evening.

I received an email from my friend Chuck.  He has a legal form that he needs to print, sign and fax back to the US ASAP.  I asked him for some additional information.

T-shirt of the day: Not need makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment