Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Monday, May 21, 2018


I slept pretty well despite getting up 4-5 times during the night.  I have to work at drinking fewer liquids in the evening.

I started entering more of my games with Jose Cruz into my Shredder database and my system crashed.  Rebooting the computer didn’t help so a message was sent to Microsoft.

I watched the first 20 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym.  Oscar pointed out a taxi driver named George who has lost over 100 pounds in the last 3 years coming to the gym.  I did all my exercises in an hour and 55 minutes.  On my way back I saw that La Casita Parilla was open and they now have the cooking area closed in by glass. 

At noon it started raining but it only lasted for a few minutes.

At 1:30 our buzzer rang and we all looked at one another.  Teresa checked but it wasn’t Andres.

Laura left at 2:30 to pick up the finca electricity bill from Caldas.  I understand afterward she’s going to her girlfriend Cindy’s house to celebrate her mother’s birthday.

Teresa and I tried to take a nap from 2:45 to 3:45 but there was some incessant pounding coming from somewhere.

In the farthest end of the park behind the library there are now 7 work sheds set up and all the grass is torn up with a trench built at the farthest end.

I received an email from Envios Market that I have a document waiting for pickup.  Probably tomorrow since I’m playing chess with Jose on Thursday.

T-shirt of the day: Ice cream is cheaper than therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment