Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Monday, May 14, 2018


Today is another holiday – Dia de la Ascencion (Ascension Day) to celebrate Jesus rising into heaven.

I got up a few times during the night, waking at 7am and getting up at 8am.

I watched the first hour and 15 minutes of the Today show and left for the gym about 10:30.  Jose told me he saw Still/Born (5.3) at Oviedo over the weekend.  I asked him how it was and he said “so so”.  Maybe I’ll go see it Wednesday night – with or without Teresa.  It’s still playing there, but in English only at 6:45 at night.  I did most of my exercises in 2 hours.

I took a nap from 3 to 4:15.

I found a new chess opening on Youtube to play against d4.  I’ll try it out on Jose on Thursday when I’m playing the Black pieces.

I watched Season 1 Episode 4 of The Rain (6.1) on Netflix.

Again it rained throughout most of the evening.

T-shirt of the day: Old fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment