Saturday, April 16, 2022

Friday, April 15, 2022

Today is Good Friday. All the stores are probably closed except for the malls.

Last night I got up once about 3:30 for a trip to the bathroom, a little later I flipped the sheet to find a spot that wasn’t wet, woke up at 6 and got up at 7.

After breakfast I went back to bed; took a while to fall asleep but I think I got about 30 minutes more of sleep.

I understand Teresa lost an aunt last night; she was in her upper 80s and had a brain aneurysm.

I won a 10-move game against Troyclough with the White pieces. I trapped his queen and he was going to lose it for a bishop or knight so he resigned.

I thought most of the restaurants were closed but Glenn texted me he was at Los PorteƱos.

Teresa wanted to order fried chicken from Frisby but the Rappi app didn’t work so I gave her their phone number and it was delivered in 40 minutes.

I finally finished reading Patricia Cromwell’s 500-page hardcover novel Scarpetta.

I only have slight discomfort in my hip so I went to bed without taking an Advil.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment