Monday, April 4, 2022

Sunday, April 3, 2022

I went to bed at 10pm and managed to sleep fairly well although I know I got up several times during the night.

Facebook reminded me that today is my cousin Jerry’s birthday. He would have been 74 years old today. Unfortunately, he didn’t believe in immunizing himself form Covid-19 and passed away last November 16th. (Cuz, it didn’t have to end like that!)

I got up thanks to my 7am alarm. Teresa got up at the same time and I thought she might not be enough time to get ready. She put on a gym outfit figuring she would go to the gym immediately after. I put on my warmup pants only realizing after I put on my shoes that they were actually my pajama bottoms. Well, they look the same and I didn’t feel like changing them, so I kept them on. At 8:10 I started the Didi ordering process and we arrived at Suré by 8:30.

Glenn arrived 5 minutes later. He brought some Elmer’s glue which I used to secure my paper vaccination card. He and I had French toast which was good and Teresa had a poached egg, toast, avocado slices, and a fruit cup. 

At the next table a couple had a 10-month-old blue-eyed husky under the table. (I’m a little particular for them as that was my university’s mascot.) The woman was working on training it and it was interesting to watch the dog’s attentiveness and trying to figure out what it needed to do to get another treat.

She enjoyed her food so she’s ready to return. We returned to the apt by Didi.

Teresa showed me her butt and asked if she should make it a little fuller. I used my translator to ask, “you want to give away money, or you like surgery so much or is this for your gfs to admire you at the gym?” She explained it would be treatments not surgery and I tried to convey she can do what she wants with her money.

She went to a rumba class at the gym.

I watched the end of the North Carolina vs Duke game from last night on Youtube.

Teresa returned at 12:30.

A few raindrops at 1pm as it got progressively darker. And the downpour started 10 minutes later.

I’ve been drinking Te Badia for 3 weeks now. Not every day, more like every 2-3 days and it’s worked great since the first cup. 😊

I watched Trust No One on Netflix.

Teresa talked to her niece and reported something like she needs to pick up paint to color her hair. She wanted me to call her a Didi. She tried repeatedly to tell me the name of the place she wants to go. She can never type into the cellphone and refused to write it down so there wasn’t anything I could do. She left about 5pm and I believe she will have the portero call her a taxi.

 

My wrist is better today but by 7pm I couldn’t stand the pain in hip anymore and took an Advil gelcap. It took about an hour for it to kick in but it made a big difference. 😊

Teresa returned at 9pm and the showers started a few minutes later.

My correspondence chess rating is currently 1571.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 27,550 ð 27,431 ð 27,088 new cases and 658 ð 651 ð 648 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 354 ð NOT REPORTED ð NOT REPORTED newly reported cases with 15 ð NOT REPORTED ð NOT REPORTED newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have left Russia



1 comment:

  1. Terry, as a follow up to my comment yesterday regarding using the TENS Unit: When you experience the pain in your joints and muscles, you can start on a low setting and increase the power until you do not feel the pain. I had a very bad bout of Shingles years ago. I used the TENS unit almost 24 hours a day for several weeks. It was the only thing that stopped the pain other than drugs that put me to sleep or made me so drugged feeling I could not function. Now I use it to help with "old age" aches and pains sparingly. It is really good after trimming the hedges and trees on my property.
    Hoping you get better quickly,
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete