Friday, April 29, 2022

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up 2-3 times during the night, finally waking/getting up at 7am.

Glenn had a doctor’s appointment so I had breakfast alone at Los Porteños. I bought a small box of MPs and 10 Zopiclona tablets in Pasteur. I had a café con leche in Parva for about 90 minutes. At Eduardo Madrid I bought 2 sesame seed bagels for 5,300 pesos. I bought 2 bags of milk in the small grocery store before returning to the apt.

Teresa returned from the gym by 11:30.

I finished season 5 of The Sopranos. I see the last season is long, 21 episodes.

Marcos is back but says he’s very sick and believes he has Covid-19.

I noticed (heard) a truck next door loading display cases from the old Exito. More noise and I suppose soon something new will go in and we’ll have construction noise.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment