Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Monday, April 18, 2022

Last night I took an Advil and went to bed at 10pm. I woke up at 2:30, flipped the wet sheet & blanket and made a trip to the bathroom. I quickly fell back asleep finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Maybe it rained all night anyway it’s raining lightly now. I think Teresa is cancelling thoughts of going to the gym this morning. She mentioned something about a 6pm class but she’s afraid it will be crowded.

The rain finally stopped just before 9am.

I was supposed to run an errand for Laura but I didn’t want to go out in the rain. I suggested she have Teresa order it by phone and have it delivered to the apt. She said she would take care of it later. So far I haven’t heard anything from Teresa.

We took a nap after lunch and she slept an hour longer.

Marcos called me from AZ to inform me that his lawyer said that it would be harder to get an American visitor visa if we are only married with the union libre not the full marriage. He returns next Wednesday the 27th.

I finished season 3 of The Sopranos.

Teresa wanted to play parcheesi but not for money. She’s afraid that in time I would win all of her finca rental cash. 😊 I won 2 games to 1.

I finished the last of my Te Badia. I’ll try to get Teresa to go to Mayorista in the near future so I can buy more. Then I’ll see if I can get their business card so I can have it delivered in the future.

I don’t think we got a high over 70 degrees today.

Soreness in my thigh when I try to lift my leg. That shouldn’t bother me when I’m sleeping so I’m going to bed without taking an Advil.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment