Saturday, April 30, 2022

Friday, April 29, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, finally waking at 6:30 and getting up at 7:15.

I see the Bears didn’t trade back into the first round. In one of the mock drafts, I did see an intriguing possibility where the NY Giants traded their 2022 1st round pick for the Bears 2023 1st round pick. That allowed the Bears to get a great player a year early and allowed the Giants to have two 1st round picks next year giving them the ability to choose any quarterback they might need.

Teresa and I both took a nap after breakfast, but I only rested, couldn’t fall asleep.

Daniela at Inter-Col texted me that my new passport is ready. I told her I’d pick it up on Monday.

Laura texted me she and Lenny are going to Cancun on May 26. Not sure if that changes her desire to join us in July or September.

Teresa and I both took a nap after lunch and this time I slept for an hour.

I watched the 2nd day of the NFL draft on NFL Game Pass.

With the 39th pick (2nd round) the Chicago Bears selected DB Kyler Gordon from Washington.

With the 48th pick (2nd round) the Chicago bears selected S Jaquan Brisker from Penn St.

With the 71st pick (3rd round) the Chicago Bears selected WR Velus Jones Jr from Tennessee.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment