Sunday, April 3, 2022

Saturday, April 2, 2022

I was experiencing soreness in my right leg, right hip, and lower surgical area. I didn’t take any type of pain killer before I went to bed at 10pm. All night I couldn’t find a comfortable sleeping position. I moved from my left side to my back to my right side and over again. All night. I also got up 4-5 times to use the bathroom.

I finally got up at 8am and Teresa had already left.

I don’t have the stabbing pain in my thigh but still soreness in my hip joint.

I left the apt at 9:45 and took a Didi to the mall. I arrived at Fotomilenio at 10am just as they were opening. A young man there spoke English which greatly facilitated the process. I paid 25mil, waited 5 minutes for them to setup to take my American passport photo.

Looking down at the atrium. Getting set up for something.




I went downstairs where I had coffee in Todo Fresa. The lady who wants to learn English asked me where’s my book. I explained I’m only at the mall for new photos to renew my passport. I made another 2-million-peso withdrawal upstairs from the Davivienda ATM. (Now I’m good for cash for my mid-month payments.) Back upstairs I picked up my physical photos and had digital copies copied to my USB drive. At Auros I printed a couple covers for my chess courses. In Exito I bought a 12-pack of toilet paper before returning to the apt by taxi.

Teresa called me just after noon to tell me she and MT are in El Tesoro mall and I should go out for lunch.

I left at 1pm and bought 6 English Muffins for 13,200 pesos ($4) at Eduardo Madrid then had a croissant egg sandwich at Los Porteños. After, I just returned to the apt.

I finished season 2 of Hanna but I’m tired of it now. I watched The Tinder Swindler on Neflix.

Now I have some pain in my right wrist.

I toasted an English muffin and ate it with strawberry preserves.

Teresa called me at 6:15 to inform me she’ll be home soon.

I watched the beginning of Villanova vs Kansas until the latter had doubled the score. I tuned in a little later and Villanova was only down 10 but they couldn’t make up the difference.

I finally figured out that Colombia failed to qualify for the World Cup. Well, that should make it a lot quieter this year.

When Teresa returned she said she wants to join us for breakfast tomorrow at Sere.

I watched the 2nd half of North Carolina vs Duke until it was 65-65 and it was time to go to bed.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 27,846 ð 27,550 ð 27,431 new cases and 697 ð 658 ð 651 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 323 ð 354 ð NOT REPORTED newly reported cases with 14 ð 15 ð NOT REPORTED newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have left Russia



1 comment:

  1. Terry, when you have pain in joints, and muscles use your TENS unit on the area. I up mine until the shock is very intense and then lower it one or two on the power scale. Often after ten - twenty minutes the pain is gone or at least lessened a lot. I do hope the TENS unit helps give you some relief.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete