Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 9:15, got up 4-5 times during the night, woke up at 8:30 and Teresa left for the gym at 8:45.

At this point I have some slight soreness in my right knee.

I see Kansas defeated North Carolina 72-69 to win the NCAA championship. At least it was a close game.

I guess going for coffee will have to wait for the afternoon as I’m watching the United Nations meeting live on CNN.

I reminded Daniela she was going to send me an email by which I could pay for my passport renewal by Paypal. She sent it and I made the payment - $265.

Teresa returned at 11:15.

I had a short nap before lunch. I tried another after lunch but wasn’t successful.

The Weather Channel app said no rain until after 8pm.

I left at 3:15 and was having coffee in Parva when I noticed it getting slightly cloudy and breezy. I checked the app again and it now said scattered thunderstorms until 6:15.

I quickly packed up and only felt a couple drops until I got a couple blocks away and the downpour started. I was putting up my umbrella when I think Chris Cajoleas passed me going in the opposite direction. It looked like he was wearing a Colombian jersey with “El Gringo” on the back so I’m pretty sure it was him. The rain lessened considerably the last block to the apt. I said to the English speaking portero, “well that was a surprise”.

Five minutes after returning another downpour started so I’m glad I left when I did.

Jack W, two questions: 1) Do you use your TENS unit for prevention or only after feeling pain? 2) Where do you position the electrodes? Thanks.

I did a 30-minute TENS session in the evening. We’ll see how long the relief lasts.

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment