Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Last night I made the mistake of taking my sleeping pill when I normally take my melatonin so I ended up going to bed a little earlier at 9:30. I got up 2-3 times during the night, was awake for about 2 hours, finally getting up just before 7:15am.

Teresa left just before 9am for a gym class in Smartfit in Viva Envigado. I left about 9:15 and took a Didi to the mall. I was having a latte in Todo Fresa when she joined me a little after 10. In Home Center she returned a spatula we bought the other day and then bought a set of nested pots and we returned to the apt by taxi.

We had a quick shower come through at 1:30 but there’s a chance of thunderstorms all afternoon. (We ended up having no more rain for the day.)

We both took an hour nap after lunch.

It was great to see stars like Frankie Valli and Annette Benning in episodes of The Sopranos.

Jack W: I liked math up to and including Differential Equations. My downfall was Statistics.

I think I found a couple good candidate 4-star all inclusive hotels in Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana with Occidental Caribe and Tropical Deluxe Princess. I’ll be reading the reviews next. Laura surprised me with the possibility that Lenny might want to join us in September. I thought we had settled on July. I’ll be waiting for her response so I know if it will be July or September.

 

 

Funny pix of the day



1 comment:

  1. Terry, odd, statistics was a course I found extremely easy. Calc 1 and Trig 1 at university nearly did my GPA in. Two semesters of Statistics helped to salvage it. I think a better grasp of advanced math is a huge help in chess. Therefore, I am a so-so player of the game. I enjoyed your posts about your chess games. I miss them.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete